VISUAL ARTIST & REPORTER
My passion for drawing evolved along with my dreams of traveling. Drawing is a story that you narrate to yourself –a means of arranging memories, images, and sensations in various colors and lines. In traveling one sees places with different lenses depending on your past experiences. Both drawing and traveling involve creating new worlds.
MAKING ART ACCESSIBLE TO REMOVED COMMUNITIES
Learning drawing is a chance that everybody should have. It is not only about “beauty” or “picture” but mainly about personal development. You learn how to observe the environment and understand your body. I am, therefore, teaching in removed communities (Thailand, Bolivia, India) and organizing free drawing events (Denmark, France, Australia, Norway)
PROTECTING THE CULTURAL HERITAGE OF LOCAL COMMUNITIES
My work focuses on protecting the cultural heritage of local communities in the context of globalization. By living with them and sharing their daily lives, I understand the complexity of their culture. Then, I use photographs and paintings to reveal it.
– Photograph shows a reality; the daily life of people and their environment
– Painting captures the invisible richness; The spirituality, tales…Everything inside the mind that it is impossible to see but only feels.
– ART GALLERIE “L’inattendu” (11/ 2018)
– PALACE OF VERSAILLES (10/2017)
– BRONGNIART PALACE (09/2017)
– INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF WATERCOLOR (08/2017)
– Publication in “Geo magazine” of the photo-reportage made in Bolivia (03/2018)
Geo magazine is one of the most important press for travel
– Interview for the radio “France Inter” (07/2017)
The radio est the number 1 in France with 6.000.000 listeners.